Wednesday 21 August 2013

We're the Millers - Coming soon!

I've seen the trailer for this film so many times, and every single time I come very close to peeing my pants laughing. Like literally on the edge of my seat, legs tightly crossed and the boyfriend shaking his head in embarrassment as I cackle my way through the trailer. What can I say? It looks HILARIOUS!

I hope your ready for The Millers..

What to expect:

We're the Millers brings together some of Hollywood's most well known actors. Jason Sudeikis who is best known for his roles in Hall Pass and Horrible Bosses, plays a drug dealing protagonist who forms a fake family made up of a stripper, Jennifer Aniston, ofcourse best known for playing the character 'Rachel' in the incredible TV series Friends. An 18 year old 'virgin' played by Will Poulter and an outcast rebel, Emma Roberts.

The forming of his new loving family is all part of a plan to smuggle 'a smidge' of marijuana into the country. Of course one man in a camper van trying to cross the border would instantly cause suspicion ...therefore meet the Millers. I wont spoil it for you guys but as you can expect everything doesn't quite go according to plan.

The film is said to be a thrill ride of jokes and hilarious scenes based around gender stereotypes and crude sexual content. Of course we get to whitness a raunchy strip tease from Aniston and a rendition of Waterfalls by Poulter ...I personally found the trailer to be hilarious however part of me has a sneaky suspicion that they used up all the good bits for the trailer.

Anyway we shall see, you can check out the official trailer here and expect me take on it very soon :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment